Constituent Services

If you’d like help with any of the following, please contact our office to request assistance. In order to serve you better, please make sure to include your name and address in your request:

Help Accessing Government Services

If you require help dealing with any federal department, agency, or crown corporation, our office can help. Federal agencies include, but are not limited to:

  • Canada Border Service Agency
  • Canada Revenue Agency (CRA)
  • Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
  • Citizenship and Immigration
  • Employment Insurance (EI)
  • Family Credit and Benefits
  • Federal Small Business programs
  • Firearms Licensing
  • Global Affairs
  • Grant applications
  • Income Tax (CRA)
  • Indigenous Service
  • Old Age Security (OAS)
  • Passports
  • Service Canada
  • Veterans Affairs

Congratulatory Certificates

We offer congratulatory certificates for residents celebrating a significant anniversary, birthday or other special occasion. To request a Congratulatory Certificate from MP Stephen Ellis, please complete and submit the form here.

For certain other milestones, you may also request certificates from the Prime Minister’s office and the Governor General.

Tours of Parliament Hill and Attending Question Period

Our office is happy to arrange for tours of Parliament Hill or tickets to Question Period if you’re visiting Ottawa. Please contact our office to request tour or tickets.

Attend an Event

Invite me to attend your event and bring greetings. Please contact our office to request attendance.

If you have any other questions, concerns, or require assistance in any other way, we’ll do whatever we can to help. Please visit our contact page and get in touch!